IMGs from Chad for USMLE and Residency

Doctors from Chad will have to get the ECFMG certificate before they apply to residency in the US. To do so they take the USMLE and graduate to take the certificate. Then they apply to the programs which usually invite their peers which iclude the following: IMG Friendly.

Chadian physicians will do clinical rotations before apply to residency as well in the US to make their profile more competitive. The usually do 2-4 months of clinical experience in the following hospitals: Observerships.

Doctors who come from Chad usually attend the following medical schools before graduation and moving to the US:

Faculté de Médecine Bon Samaritain
Faculté des Sciences de la Santé, N'Djamena