IMGs from Canada for USMLE and Residency

Canadian doctors also have to take the USMLE to be able to do residency in the US. They will get the ECFMG certificate thereafter and then apply to these residency programs which accept their peers every year: IMG Friendly.

Physicians from Canada will visit the US for couple of months for clinical rotations to make their CV stronger than other FMGs. They will do couple of months experience in these programs: Observerships.

These Canadian medical graduates will come from these schools:

Cumming School of Medicine, University of Calgary
Dalhousie University Faculty of Medicine
McGill University Faculty of Medicine
Memorial University of Newfoundland Faculty of Medicine
Michael G. DeGroote School of Medicine, McMaster University
Northern Ontario School of Medicine
Queen's University Faculty of Health Sciences
Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry, Western University
University of Alberta Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry
University of British Columbia Faculty of Medicine
University of Manitoba College of Medicine
University of Ottawa Faculty of Medicine
University of Saskatchewan College of Medicine
University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine
Université de Montréal Faculté de Médecine
Université de Sherbrooke Faculté de Médecine et des Sciences de la Santé
Université Laval Faculté de Médecine